marxism on baseball?

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Aug 31 10:50:18 MDT 1995

There's no problem with talking about Marxism and sports, but we really
weren't doing that. People were just exchanging the kind of chatter you
hear on all-sports radio stations. The reason Lisa's message was
important is that *everything* that's posted to the Marxism list is
archived. If in a few months I want to go back and examine the nuances of
difference between you and Steve Keene on the labor theory of value, I
don't want to wade through messages on baseball.

Louis