marxism on baseball?

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Aug 31 12:17:14 MDT 1995

Hey, Hans, did you run out of stuff on Mark Curtis already? Why don't you
post some of your poetry from the "alt.trotsky" newsgroup. I'm sure it
will impress the Marxists on the list. By the way, Scott, I would be very
careful about baiting me too far or calling my office phone at work and
leaving no message. This is the sort of thing that may persuade me to
take a walk over to the Columbia Security Office.

Louis