reminder--PLEASE READ

Jon Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Wed Feb 1 20:33:04 MST 1995

This is a reminder to please send me completed copies of the marxism list
*questionnaire*.  If you happen to have deleted the message, send me a note,
and I'll give you a "fresh" copy.  I have received a fairly large number
of responses already, and will report back when I have received a few
more.

You may also be interested to know that a *digest* option may only be a
matter of days away--at present our ability to do the right technical
stuff is being tested in a secret location, but all being well it should
be in operation soon, for those who would find that convenient.

Take care

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray
Literature Program