Hayek & Computers

Marshall Feldman MARSH at uriacc.uri.edu
Fri Feb 3 10:03:04 MST 1995

Hi,

I seem to recall a discussion last fall in which someone said they were
working on a paper addressing Hayek's critique of central planning by
using recent theory in computers and information science.  I thought I
saved the references, but I can't find it.  Can someone help me out with
this?  Thanks.

Marsh Feldman
Community Planning                      Phone: 401/792-2248
204 Rodman Hall                           FAX: 401/792-4395
University of Rhode Island           Internet: marsh at uriacc.uri.edu
Kingston, RI 02881-0815

"Marginality confers legitimacy on one's contrariness."