the ultra-left on homosexuality?

Neil Fettes x94kij at juliet.stfx.ca
Tue Feb 7 13:46:11 MST 1995

	I can't shed much light on the attitude of the ultra-left on the
question of homosexuality (although I would be interested), but the
latest issue of 1917, the journal of the Bolshevik Tendency, has quite a
good article on entitled "Marxism and the Gay Question."  (I think) It
charts the attitude of the Marxist movement towards homosexual rights and
does note the initially tolerant attitude of the Bolsheviks (later
reversed with Stalin)
	I don't have an e-mail number, but you can write to
Box 332
Adelaide Street Station
Toronto, Ontario
M5C 1J0
Canada

Or write me and I'll pass it on

Neil Fettes			e-mail:  x94kij at juliet.stfx.ca
B.ED Programme			voice:   (902) 863-0952
St.Francis Xavier University
Antigonish, Nova Scotia