Chiapas

Jon Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Mon Feb 13 00:59:59 MST 1995

The situation in Chiapas should obviously be one that concerns
list-members.  Rather than forwarding the many messages I've seen to the
list, however, I propose that someone could please advertize a good
email source for further information (I am getting most of my information
forwarded to me individually).

Thanks

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray