Zapatistas

FOYJ at ziavms.enmu.edu FOYJ at ziavms.enmu.edu
Mon Feb 13 10:09:28 MST 1995

It is inevitable that Communism will be defeated in Mexico as it
has been defeated throughout the world.

While I cannot defend many of the actions the Mexican government has taken, I know I cannot trust the press releases the communists are putting out.
The Zapatista rebels and other such "agrarian reformers

The Zapatista rebels and other such "agrarian reformers" cannot be
trusted any more than the corrupt government they oppose.
The only true hope for reform in Mexico is through peacable capitalist
progress.

Long Live Adam Smith,

John Foy
Eastern New Mexico University