chiapas (fwd)

Kenny Mostern kennym at uclink2.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 14 09:33:42 MST 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 14:15:24 -0800 (PST)
From:salzingr at garnet.berkeley.edu
To: gradsagainst187 <gradsagainst187 at uclink2.berkeley.edu>,
    socgradstudents <socgradstudents at uclink2.berkeley.edu>
Subject: chiapas

dear all -

if anyone wants information about what's going on in mexico forwarded
please let me know.  there's plenty of evidence that dealing with the
zapatistas was part of the quid pro quo for the loan guarantees, so
letters and calls to clinton and congresspeople could be helpful. if you
want enough info just to write or call let me know.  if you want other
things forwarded, let me know if you speak spanish.  if you want lots of
info, you can sign up for the chiapas-l list (send mail to
CHIAPAS-L at PROFMEXIS.DGSCA.UNAM.MX.  in the body of the message write
subscribe chiapas-l (your address)).

leslie s.