Market/planned (fwd

Marshall Feldman MARSH at uriacc.uri.edu
Fri Jan 13 07:42:30 MST 1995

>Posted on 11 Jan 1995 at 15:08:13 by TELEC List Distributor (011802)
>
>Re: Market/planned (fwd)
>
>Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 12:53:51 -0500 (EST)
>From: Richard Wolff <rwolff at minerva.cis.yale.edu>
>To: marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
>
>FYI

                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But Rick, if we deconstruct this term, don't we come up with a new
foundationalism, albeit a tacit one?

>particular needs, hopes, commitments, and felings that make one
>perspective rather than others dear to us.
>
>R. Wolff

Marsh Feldman
Community Planning                      Phone: 401/792-2248
204 Rodman Hall                           FAX: 401/792-4395
University of Rhode Island           Internet: marsh at uriacc.uri.edu
Kingston, RI 02881-0815

"Marginality confers legitimacy on one's contrariness."