tips for teaching

Marshall Feldman MARSH at uriacc.uri.edu
Thu Jan 19 14:38:19 MST 1995

>Posted on 19 Jan 1995 at 11:54:26 by TELEC List Distributor (011802)
>
>tips for teaching
>
>Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 11:01:30 -0500 (EST)
>From: KWEEKS at fair1.fairfield.edu
>To: marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
>
>Does anybody know of a good documentary film or a short story that I could use
>with part of an undergraduate course on Marx?  We will be reading part of The
>German Ideology and parts of Capital and I'm interested in either a film or a
>short story that could illustrate some of the key ideas for beginning students.
>Thanks.   KWEEKS at fair1.fairfield. edu

Well there's THE HISTORY BOOK, a cartoon that's much too dogmatic for my own
tastes.  Still, you might want to check it out.

Marsh Feldman
Community Planning                      Phone: 401/792-2248
204 Rodman Hall                           FAX: 401/792-4395
University of Rhode Island           Internet: marsh at uriacc.uri.edu
Kingston, RI 02881-0815

"Marginality confers legitimacy on one's contrariness."