foundationalism

Justin Schwartz jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Fri Jan 20 07:30:49 MST 1995

Boddhisatva,

Is your thought that we ought to stop talking in the extremely rarified air
of abstract philosopphy and discuss concrete cases where some of the
considerations deployed here might actually be shown to make a concrete
difference to a political or economic or social dispute we might have?

--Justin Schwartz