Apology & William J. Blake

Christopher Phelps crps at uhura.cc.rochester.edu
Sun Jan 22 15:14:05 MST 1995

I apologize for sending that note to Doug Henwood up over the list.  It was
meant to go straight to him (and yes, I would have chosen somewhat different
words if I'd known it was going to be read by all!), but I didn't know a
reply would send it to the whole list.  My apologies.

Also, someone inquired about William J. Blake, sometime economic theorist,
sometime novelist.  I'd recommend writing to Alan Wald, who is working on a
major book on novelists in Communist Party circles between the thirties and
fifties and would be able to tell you where to find out more on Blake:

	Alan Wald
	University of Michigan
	Department of English
	7611 Haven Hall