foundationalism

Justin Schwartz jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Mon Jan 23 05:25:17 MST 1995

You are probably right about returning to the concrete and addressing
conflicts that make a difference to human well being. But those of us
with training and (worse) publications in philosophy find it hard to
resist the temptation to do it. (Philosophy, that is.) No doubt we should
not be indulged.

--Justin Schwartz