Marxism and philosophy

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters quilty at philos.umass.edu
Fri Jan 27 22:20:53 MST 1995

I must confess to great puzzlement at the several denunciations recently
of technical philosophical discussion on this Marxism list (some by
professional philosophers).  I can certainly see how various persons
might not be much interested in joining such discussion, but it *surely*
seems like part of the topic of Marxism.  Ho hum...

Yours, Lulu...

quilty@   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:_/_/_/_/_/ v i
philos. _/_/                    Postmodern Enterprises           _/_/  s r
umass. _/_/  MAKERS OF CHAOS....                                _/_/   i u
edu   _/_/_/_/_/ LOOK FOR IT IN A NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU_/_/_/_/_/_/    g s