question from a novice

Kenny Mostern kennym at uclink2.berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 28 12:54:08 MST 1995

I was surprised that Jon Beasley-Murray left out Raymond Williams
*Marxism and Literature* from the list of works articulating the relation
between the two.  I don't agree with everything in it but I don't think
there's a better place to start.

Kenny Mostern
UC-Berkeley Ethnic Studies Graduate Group

Against:  racism, sexism, homophobia, capitalism, militarism
For:  the truth--and the funk!