Unequal Exchange

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Tue Jan 31 09:48:02 MST 1995

An interesting exchange below. Doug's comments are my kind of Marxism,
that's why I subscribe to Left Business Observer and urge everybody in
the neighborhood to do so.

This is the type of discussion I expected to find in a Marxism list. In
an age of so much confusion and shifing perspectives, it's great to get
this type of laser-beam clarity.

Louis Proyect, Columbia University, Administrative Information Systems