looking for expert in English-to-French translation

marquit at physics.spa.umn.edu marquit at physics.spa.umn.edu
Sat Jul 1 09:11:29 MDT 1995

Vol. 7, no. 1 of the journal Nature, Society, and Thought is about to
go to press. We have made a change in the abstracts of articles that
normally appears in English and French at the back of each issue.
The editor who does the French translation is at this moment in Cuba
with the Pastors for Peace Friendshipment so that we urgently need
someone who can render some thirty words of English text into
French. We can offer a complimentory copy of the journal in exchange.

Erwin Marquit, editor
marquit at physics.spa.umn.edu