Marxist bookstores in NYC?

Christopher Gunn 1k1mgm at KUHUB.CC.UKANS.EDU
Sat Jul 1 10:09:56 MDT 1995

This may seem a little silly, but my wife is in New York City
(central Manhattan) at a psychology conference and has volunteered
to run an errand for me if I can get her a name and address.
Are there one or more decent bookstores in Manhattan with decent
Marxist/Communist inventory, the sort of places you could find
International Publishers editions, etc.?

(Sorry if this doesn't have profound intellectual content, but at
least I'm not calling people names....  Appreciate any help....)

Christopher Gunn                Molecular Graphics and Modeling Laboratory
1k1mgm at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu       University of Kansas
Phone: 913-864-4428 or -4495    Malott Hall
                                Lawrence, KS  66045