unity

Justin Schwartz jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Sat Jul 1 20:50:27 MDT 1995

A classic labor cartoon shows a cop whaling away at a picketer carrying a
sign reading "Anti-Communist Union." The caption, "I don';t care what kind
of a communist you are! You reds are all the same to me!"

Still, if you renounce your former beliefs repeatedly, loudly, vigorously,
and in print and onm TV, you are probably OK. The US neocon Irving Kristol
used to be a Trot, but I doubt that he;s on the sort of lists Ron is
talking about.

--Justin Schwartz