Marxist bookstores in NYC?

Christopher Gunn 1k1mgm at KUHUB.CC.UKANS.EDU
Sun Jul 2 11:32:01 MDT 1995

>Definitely Academy Books for used books, but it's on -18th Street_,
>just off of 5th Ave going towards 6th Ave.  Was just there this
>afternoon and bought some hegel books.

Thank you!  I thought of this so late in the game--my wife has to
head for LaGuardia and come home this (Sunday) afternoon--
I don't know how much she's going to be able to do for me, but
I've sent her a shopping list and some encouragement....

Appreciate the help.

Kit Gunn, Univ. of Kansas

Christopher Gunn                Molecular Graphics and Modeling Laboratory
1k1mgm at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu       University of Kansas
Phone: 913-864-4428 or -4495    Malott Hall
                                Lawrence, KS  66045