transformation, transubstantiation, manifestation

P8475423 at vmsuser.acsu.unsw.EDU.AU P8475423 at vmsuser.acsu.unsw.EDU.AU
Tue Jul 4 15:14:16 MDT 1995

I agree that, for those who wish to understand this area, an Internet
summary would be worthwhile. But as Justin and Jerry have emphasised,
it's a LOT of work--even where some of us have pre-existing summaries
and commentaries.

So before I put time into it, I'd like a "show of hands" of those
who'd find it useful. If there's a lot of interest, then OK; but
if, for example, only Chris Burford is interested, then I'd prefer
to send him my commentaries "as is" direct.

Cheers,
Steve Keen