transformation, transubstantiation, manifestation

P8475423 at vmsuser.acsu.unsw.EDU.AU P8475423 at vmsuser.acsu.unsw.EDU.AU
Wed Jul 5 00:15:22 MDT 1995

OK, looks like it's on--we have at least 3 people interested in
being recipients, plus myself and Jerry willing to post summaries.

What I suggest is that (a) posts on the subject are sent with
a subject heading like "Labor Theory of Value/Transformation";
(b) Chris Burford, since he originally suggested the idea, acts
as a list collator, combining what will probably be numerous
postings from several people into a "FAQ" on the topic.

Bear in mind that there won't be any great alacrity with this
task. Jerry has his own workload, and I have mine, Justin as we
know is off to Law School... and others who may contribute are
doubtlessly committed in other areas.

Cheers,
Steve Keen