transformation, transubstantiation, manifestation

Andy Daitsman adaitsma at mail.trincoll.edu
Wed Jul 5 07:47:55 MDT 1995

Personally, I think it's a great idea and would be forever indebted to the
kind-hearted souls who agree to carry it out.  Once it's complete, we can
put it on the spoon web-page, and at least have a handy reference point the
next time LTV debates surge on the list.  In the long run, we could save a
lot of time we've been wont to waste by going over the same points over and
over again.

Andy