Case of Mumia Abu-Jamal

Carrol Cox cbcox at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Wed Jul 5 10:10:51 MDT 1995

    Is anyone on this list working on the case of Mumia Abu-Jamal? Is execution
date is set for August 17. I got my information on it from Equal Justice
USA/Quixote Center. P.O. Box 5206 Hyattsville, MD 20782. 301-699-0042.
    email: quixote at igc.apc.org
    If the left lets him die without far more fuss than made so far, then there
is no left that it is worth speaking or listening to at this time.
    Those from outside the USA should also get involved. If he is executed it
will be the first overtly political execution in the US since the Rosenbergs.
    Protests can also be sent to Governor Thomas Ridge Main Capitol Building,
Room 225 Harrisburg PA 17120. Fax: 717-783-3369.
        Carrol Cox
        ISU
        Normal, IL