Case of Mumia Abu-Jamal

glevy at acnet.pratt.edu glevy at acnet.pratt.edu
Wed Jul 5 11:31:45 MDT 1995

I understand that Pennsylvania's Governor keeps changing his FAX and
e-mail addresses because his office keeps getting swamped with messages
opposing the execution of Abu-Jamal.

Does anyone have any ideas for alternative e-mail addresses that we could
use to send messages opposing the legal lynching of this political activist?
Perhaps the White House (isn't the e-mail address: president at white
house.gov?) or Senators and House Representatives from Pennsylvania?

I think we can, and should, use this medium more for political protests
and appeals.  A word of warning, though, for anyone who sends a message
to Clinton et. al.: they will know exactly who you are and what your
address is if you e-mail them and that info. could then be relayed to the
Secret Service and/or the FBI.  Consequently, be *careful* in what you
write!

Regards,

Jerry