Industrial proletariat and class struggle

glevy at acnet.pratt.edu glevy at acnet.pratt.edu
Sat Jul 8 05:14:18 MDT 1995

A previous post may have confused people.  A post that was sent by me
appeared to have been written by Scott.  Actually it was written by Scott
and sent by him to me alone by mistake.  He asked to to re-send it to the
list which I was happy to do.  I should have indicated then that although
the post appeared to have been mine it was, in fact, Scott's.

Since I was originally sent a private post by Scott, I also responded
privately to him.  When he pointed out his mistake, I re-sent my reply
which expanded upon themes addressed privately to Scott.

The perils of e-mail!  We know them well.

Jerry