back in moderation

Jon Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Sun Jul 9 14:31:28 MDT 1995

I've just returned to North Carolina, and am happy to take up marxism
list moderation again.

I've been trying to catch up on some of the list mail, but it's pretty
overwhelming, as you can guess.

One thing is the discussion of resources to put on the WWW page.  I do
want to revitalize and expand our WWW potential, and would be pleased to
help out the project of putting LoV and other debates/documents for
public availability, but am a little confused as to what arrangements and
suggestions have been made in my absence.  Chris, or whoever else knows,
it would be good if you could get in touch with me privately.

And someone mentioned the survey that I conducted a while ago now, and
never reported back on.  Essentially, that got lost as the semester
hotted up, but this is something I will get around to shortly--and will
post findings to the list, as well as (I think) making them available on
WWW and gopher: it does provide a bit of a snapshot of the list's
constituency and collective thoughts about itself.

Otherwise, I'll happily field any problems or suggestions, as will Howie
and Lisa (when she returns).

Take care

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray