appeal for Mumia

aniello margiotta amargiotta at synapsis.it
Fri Jul 14 01:16:36 MDT 1995

I send the appeal signed by many ones and promoted by Neapolitan federation of
PRC (comunist party); this appeal shall be faxed to 0012025140468

Dear Attorney General Janet Reno
we write to urge you to use your power as Attorney General, to commute the
death sentence imposed upon Mumia Abu-Jamal, to stop the execution and in
addition to allow a retrial of his case.
We ask for your reconsideration of the sentence that has been imposed and
that he be removed from death row and allowed to appeal his sentence.
We thank you for your consideration on this matter.
Your sincerely.

by

Nello