Lenin & Accounting-Autonomy versus heteronomy

TimW333521 at aol.com TimW333521 at aol.com
Sun Jul 16 10:45:52 MDT 1995

Sorry for the spelling Louis Proyect.  Few spell my name right which I
understand in the original German version is on all the garbage truck in
Germany!  (means welfare)

On Lenin and one man management I suggest Sam Farber's "Before Stalinism"
whichhas a whole chapter on the question.  For example on page 69 her states:
"In March 1918, Lenin took another step away from workers'control and began
to campaign in favor of one-man management."