Lenin & Accounting-Autonomy versus heteronomy

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Mon Jul 17 06:37:40 MDT 1995

On Sun, 16 Jul 1995 TimW333521 at aol.com wrote:

> On Lenin and one man management I suggest Sam Farber's "Before Stalinism"
> whichhas a whole chapter on the question.  For example on page 69 her states:
> "In March 1918, Lenin took another step away from workers'control and began
> to campaign in favor of one-man management."

Louis Proyect:
Actually, Tim, Sam Farber's name has popped up on this list and another
list a number of times and I've been looking for an excuse to read him,
both on Lenin and on Cuba. It would help in structuring our dialog if I
were up to speed on the same things you are reading. All I would ask is
that you table the discussion on Lenin until I get chance to delve into
Sam Farber. I'm in the middle of a number of reading and writing projects
right now and this might take a while. Your patience would be greatly
appreciated.