ownership, not private property

Lisa Rogers EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US
Mon Jul 17 16:53:56 MDT 1995

I've heard plenty about ownership as part of the vocabulary of Total
Quality Management and other related management fads sweeping the
country. (**irony alert**) If I had made myself more "productive" and
necessary for the bosses' profits, maybe I could have made my Patron
bigger than the others, so my own capitalist would still be in
business and able to continue to exploit me, rather than the one that
is exploiting me now.  Some progress.

Lisa