absurdity of race

Roderick Hay rhay at mcmail.CIS.McMaster.CA
Wed Jul 19 12:58:39 MDT 1995

Yes, I agree, Barbara Fields' articles are the best I have ever read
by an historian on race. It cleared up my thinking. I occasionally try to
sneak one into the reading list of my U.S. Economic History Course.
Although they contain no economics. I think all students of U.S. history
should read and discuss them. Could you please post the reference to
Moishe Postone work?

	Rod