Zepa falls, Britain paralyses UN

Jeffrey Booth booth2 at husc.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 21 11:09:28 MDT 1995

	You're just repeating the mistakes of the 2nd International at
the beginning of World War I.
	I'll side with Lenin, Luxembourg, Liebnicht (sp?), MaCleane,
Connolly, etc... .
	Also, how are you going to organize Serb workers after you've
supported THEIR genocide at the hands of Imperialism.
	It's a shame that the basic arguments of Internationalism need to
be re-stated again and again but it's obvious from the "theoriticians" on
this list that they do.

				-- Jeff Booth

p.s. I read your book.  Your thinking still reeks of the Healyites and
you're just a liberal.  If you're so hot on starting world war three
then join the fucking army.  Don't drag working class people and our
families into your bullshit.