Bosnia & the Craven Left

Robert V. Scheetz ay581 at yfn.ysu.edu
Sat Jul 22 14:32:52 MDT 1995

There is, of course, an Ethnic Cleansing nearer to hand, of much greater duration, and in
which we, thru our tax dollars are complicit.  The left,  for near 50 yrs now, has mounted
precious little resistence to this atrocity.  It is hard to get exercised over other peoples gnats
while we easily swallow the camel.
Two things, a labor organization and a party, are essential, if you are serious.
The rest is the same old petit bourgeois idealism...that school teachers and
preachers will always use to delude themselves re their own and their paymaster's
rectitude.