marxism, political economy, & the state

Noah R. Zerbe nrz at dana.ucc.nau.edu
Mon Jul 24 20:10:48 MDT 1995

As this is my first post, I would like to begin with a brief intro.  My
name is Noah Zerbe.  I'm a second year masters student at Northern
Arizona University.  I'll get my degree in May, and then its off to a PhD
program somewhere...

Anyway, my question is this.  I am working on a paper topic--something on
the role of the state in political economy.  I'm interested in any
suggestions you might have on readings on marxism and the state.  I'm
particularly interested in gramscian or neo-marxism approaches--whatever
those may be :-)

Thanks.

Noah.