Anti-trotskyism

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Tue Jul 25 16:38:53 MDT 1995

Louis Proyect:
The letters that contain these quotes can be found in the appendix to Moshe
Lewin's "Lenin's Last Struggle" (Monthly Review, 1968). Lewin is a
distinguished scholar of Soviet history who should be grouped with E.H.
Carr and Isaac Deutscher on account of his scrupulousness and insight. I
have "Russia/USSR/Russia"--his latest book--on my shelf and I am eager
to read it.