Communist work

pmac pmac at world.net
Wed Jul 26 23:15:32 MDT 1995

Reading through the latest offerings from this list have been
somewhat interesting.

However , it would be more interesting to hear from some people
about what (if any) concrete communist work is being undertaken
by any of the subscribers.

While I think that it is necessary to engage one another in
theoretical debate those ebates become academic if they are not
accompanied by practical work (hopefully off campus). I would be
interested in hearing of ideas in this direction from people within
and without the "official" communist parties (and given the
subscription list, I suppose I mean the CPUSA and the CPC)

Anthony McLaughlin
Sydney