Circle of Peace - Bosnia

Heidbra Jonsdottir, HDC hejo at hdc.hha.dk
Thu Jul 27 06:47:50 MDT 1995

To MARXISM (and I send it to more lists)

I forward to you a letter from someone, called Circle of Peace - Bosnia.

I've heard of a similar idea here in Denmark. I've read a 'letter to the
editor' sugesting the queen of Denmark, the vice-precident of the National-
Bank (female), and a few other named danish women of money and power to
finance and/or go themselves on a journey like this.

(When I say idea, I mean idea. I don't know of anyone, who is organizing
anything of the sort)

This is just an idea you can take or leave.
Heidbra, Denmark.

- --- begin forwarded text