Maxine on Scheetz

jwalker jwalker at email.unc.edu
Thu Jul 27 14:02:10 MDT 1995

On Thu, 27 Jul 1995, VINCENT M wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Jul 1995, Matt D. wrote:
>
> > John D. Walker, quite reasonably, points out w/ regard to M. Scheetz:
> >
> > >Though "unusually bright" strikes me as overly charitable...
> >

> Why are people bothering with this?  It's obvious what is happening.
> Don't bother - he probably gets free net access courtesy of the CIA or
> something like that.
>
> And if you think I'm a paranoid looney - well, you might be right!
>
> Maxine
> (UK)

Well, I bother to comment on folks like Scheetz because I find their
occasional intrusion into the list diverting.  Gives us something to talk
and even joke about that's different from the usual, very serious, fare.

And not, mind you, because I feel the need to respond in a serious way to
their comments.

But since you said it first -- what's your paranoid looney account of
what's going on with Scheetz?  Do you think he's a CIA plant, or what?
Lay some paranoia on me!

John D. Walker
jwalker at email.unc.edu