Re Humour and dialectics

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Sat Jun 3 11:48:23 MDT 1995

>[what is the e-mail sign for a deadpan look?]

There's an old saying in poker circles - winners laugh and tell jokes,
losers growl 'deal the cards.'......<deadpan>

If Ralph's correct that his jokes are embodied in the posts themselves and
are, in fact, the joke or that the medium is the message, then he has a
really straight but twisted sense of humor........<really really deadpan>

I'm not kidding....<grin> but.....<deadpan> I never laugh alone its antisocial.