"fuck you" and other peculiarities of this list

LeoCasey at aol.com LeoCasey at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 22:36:23 MDT 1995

Now that the here again, gone again agent provocateur of the list has taken
up this level and mode of expression, can we move on to other subjects?
Frankly, all of this reminds of the time, a few years back, when my students
were adding the phrase "...and shit" at the end of each clause, and I asked
them what did they have for lunch, "pizza and shit?" If some folks thinking
that shocking the bourgeoisie is a substitute for real political action,
there is nothing the rest of us can say that won't be condemned as censorious
PC thought.