Mumia Abu-Jamal

Rob Frantz rfrantz at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 5 17:10:42 MDT 1995

For a month or two I've noticed the occasional contributions of Alfred
Joseph, a respresentative of that ass-kickin', muscle-rippling brand of
super-proletarianism. It's a phony empty shell. Lenin called it "infantile
leftism" and however wrong he may have been on other things, he was right
about this. This is the "marxism" of the playpen.
I'm easily old enough to remember when not only the Black Panthers, but
many of their white middle-class followers repeated the mantra "OFF THE PIG."
Who is going to cry out on your behalf, Mr. Joseph, if cops come and
arrest you tommorrow, because you think it's just fine to go to war
against the police? Who? The total number who'd be demonbstrating probably
wouldn't exceed the maximum mph on you car's speedometer.
Wake up and grew up and start eating solid food. Your ultra-revolutionary
self-righteousness may make you feel good, but it won't bring Abu Mumia Jamal
one claser to avoiding execution.

Rob Frantz
Seattle, WA