presentation

ANIELLO MARGIOTTA amargiotta at synapsis.it
Tue Jun 6 16:00:57 MDT 1995

Hi, thank you to accept me in your forum; i am a forty years old techear of
chemistry in pubblic italian school; I am interested to study marxism
beacause I thing that after the fall of comunism in east europe it's more
ease, for western people understands how Marx was right about the dangers of
a capitalism without rules and a strong workers organitation or party that
defendes the workers' rights; I am interested to understand how marxism can
give , now, replies to actual capitalist societies, very different from
societies of 19=B0 century that he studied.
sorry for my englsh
                         Nello=20