philosophy/science

lisa rogers lisa.rogers at m.cc.utah.edu
Wed Jun 7 19:36:50 MDT 1995

Ron, and the rest, I hope you didn't think that I wrote the "proposition"
below, it was the Boddhi!  I disagree with it, except that I'm not
entirely sure what was meant by it.

As for the art gallery, I always walk closer and farther, and closer, and
farther, watching the brushstrokes disappear into the larger picture as I
back up, and then the picture resolve into separate strokes as I
approach.  Science is not limited to any single view alone.  Reality
as a whole encompasses innumerable views, sub-atomic and satellite views.

Lisa Rogers