Third camp, World Revolution

Ralph Dumain rdumain at igc.apc.org
Thu Jun 8 09:58:56 MDT 1995

I'm just following up on my last message to you of Feb. 9.  You
had just given your best impression of the status of homosexuality
in the Johnson-Forest Tendency circles.  Any aditional thoughts or
information since then?

I also suggested that you and/or your friends might write up
little memoirs of your experiences of the Facing Reality group for
the historical record.  Might that be a possibility?

Recently on the marxist list you gave your opinion that CLR
James's WORLD REVOLUTION had serious flaws.  Could you please
specify these for me?  Thanks.