No subject

Michael Hesemann mhese at mail.hh.provi.de
Fri Jun 9 00:00:00 MDT 1995

Jerry:
>I don't know what the expression "good/bad exploitation" means.
The questions has been discussed earlier, whether exploitation is good or bad.

>> they
>
>Jerry:
>I think that the above is a far more simplistic expression of the meaning
>of historical materialism than I have given.  "The best will win" sound
>like pure romanticism to me.

Is complexity a value in itself or a special ingredient necessary for
marxist thinking ?
What concrete is wrong with this "simplistic" description ?
Does the historical materialsm not describe a progress in history in the
sense that living circumstances are becoming better ?
What is your point against my argument, that historical materialsm is
humanistic and optimistic ?

In Germany there is a qoute: not to see the wood because of the many trees

Michael Hesemann