Value, Price and Profit Web Page Correction. B)

Michael Ballard miballar at leland.Stanford.EDU
Fri Jun 9 12:23:55 MDT 1995

Fellow workers,
The www address I posted yesterday will not work today.  I'am therefore
sending you a correction, followed by a small bit of humor to make
amends for all those failed http connections of the past.
Once again, I'm pleased to announce the addition of "Value, Price and
Profit" to the Marx/Engels archive.  You can reach this archive by
World Wide Web at the following address:

              http://csf.Colorado.EDU:80/psn/marx/

Lastly, here is something which I hope will put you in good humor this
Friday.

                      Bunny -Joke of the day
Heard from a friend...

What happens if you put the Energizer Bunny's battery in backwards?

He keeps coming, and coming, and coming...

Mike B)
Wobbly

P.S.

If you get a chance, why not visit the IWW web page too:

            http://iww.org/