analysis of social classes

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Sun Jun 11 23:14:54 MDT 1995

Hello Nello,

Unfortunately your reasonable question may generate theoretical
monsters.

Marx's account of classes tails off at the end of volume III of
Capital after only just over a page.

What principles do you think should guide the answers to your
questions?

Chris Burford, London

It is nice to have increasing contributions from Europe.