Utop/RD/AOL?

Elaine Jude Leyda ejl1386 at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Jun 12 17:53:17 MDT 1995

	Just a brief response to Jim J's post, the one which opened with
a question about the lurkers on the list.
	No, they are not all AOL people. I am a PhD student working up a
dissertation on Herbert
Marcuse, Angela Davis & Fredric Jameson. This is taking place, oddly
enough and with some difficulty, at--yup--Texas A&M; you'd be surprised
how few people here know the above-mentioned 3 names.(Then again, maybe not.)
	When I have something intelligent to contribute to the list, I will
surely do so. However, I have been contending with endometriosis,  with
another surgery coming up next month. So don't hold your
breath. Can't speak for those other lurkers out there, though.
Elaine