racism in East Europe

Jim Jaszewski ab975 at main.freenet.hamilton.on.ca
Mon Jun 12 20:17:28 MDT 1995

On Mon, 12 Jun 1995, Justin Schwartz wrote:

 She said with some disapproval, "You remind me of my
> grandparents--idealistic younbg revolutionaries who were killed by the
> GPU." I took this as a great compliment. But  lots of Russians in
> particular don't understand how anybody can be Red anymore. You can
> understand their point of view, though.

	Sure, but these are the same people who believe(d) Amerikan
streets are paved with gold. I've learned not to pay too much attention to
the political beliefs of most east europeans. Especially when they get on
the subjects of jews or blacks...

Jim Jaszewski <jjazz at freenet.hamilton.on.ca>

WWW Homepage: <http://www.freenet.hamilton.on.ca/~ab975/Profile.html>